NOUMENA Digital AG (NOUMENA) is providing access to this documentation to you under the following strict conditions. If you are a Paid Subscriber, sections (i) to (vi), (viii) and (ix) apply to you. If you are not a Paid Subscriber, sections (i) to (ix) apply to you:
- If you have accessed this documentation in error, please cease access and do not use, copy or disclose any information contained in this documentation. If this documentation or any part of it is sent to you in error, please immediately and permanently delete the documentation or any email attaching such documentation.
- This documentation is highly confidential information and contains trade secrets of NOUMENA. Any recipient who accesses it is subject to the obligations of confidentiality set out herein.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this documentation. All such rights are reserved.
- You are only permitted to use and rely on this documentation and the information contained herein for the purpose of gaining a sufficiently detailed understanding of NOUMENA’s proprietary platform and products.
- You are not permitted to make any copy whatsoever (either in hard or soft copy or a screenshot or other process which captures its contents) of anything contained in this documentation or any part thereof, or to reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit or utilise in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission from NOUMENA (by email shall suffice).
- You are not permitted to directly or indirectly attempt to reverse engineer or decompile anything contained in this documentation, any part thereof or any information contained herein.
- Opinions, estimates and projections in this documentation constitute the current judgement of the author(s) at the time of writing. Neither NOUMENA nor the author(s) have an obligation to update, modify or amend this documentation or to otherwise notify you in the event that any matter stated herein, or any opinion, projection, forecast or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate.
- The content, information and any materials in this documentation is being provided by NOUMENA on an “as is" basis. Neither NOUMENA nor the author(s) makes any warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness, or as to any results obtained or inferred by you or any third party, and shall not in any way be liable to you or any third party for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions herein.
- Without limiting the foregoing, neither NOUMENA nor the author(s) shall have any liability whatsoever to you or any third party, whether in contract (including under an indemnity), in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered by it as a result of or in connection with any opinions, recommendations, forecasts, judgements, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by it (or any third party), whether or not based on the content, information or materials contained in this documentation.